98% Flumetsulam TC
Product Code : 15
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- Biological Pesticide
- Chemical Name
- Physical State
Flumetsulam, 98% TC, 80%WDG
Herbicide Florasulam 98%
Selective broad leafher bicide for use in pastures and various crops.
Fluoride is triazolo pyrimidine Sulfonamide, it is a typical acetoacetatesyn thase inhibitors. It causes the plants stopping growing by inhibiting the synthesis of branched-chain amino acids to make protein synthesis blocked. Itcan be used to treat soil, stems and leaves with long residual period and broadspectrum.
- Common name: Flumetsulam
- Chemical Name: N-(2, 6-difluorophenyl)-5-methyl [1, 2, 4] triazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine-2-sulfonamide
- Formula: C12H9F2N5O2S
- Molecular Weight: 325.29
- CAS No.: 98967-40-9
- Specification: 95%TC, 80%WDG, 50%SC, Florasulam 25%g/l + Flumetsulam 33G/lSC
Physical & Chemical Properties
- Appearance: Off-white, odourless solid.
- Melting Point: 251-253Â° C.
- Vapour Pressure: 37 x 10-7MPa(25Â° C).
- Stability: Insoluble in water, stable at normal temperatures and storageconditions.
- Acute Oral LD50: > 5000 mg/kg
- Acute Dermal LD50: > 2000 mg/kg
- Acute 4-hour rat inhalation LC50: > 1.2 mg/l
- Acute Skin Irritation(rabbit): Slight skin irritant
- Acute Eye Irritation(rabbit): Slight eye irritant
- Skin Sensitization (Guinea pig): Not a dermal sensitizer
Selective broadleaf herbicide for use in pastures and various crops.
Fluoride is triazolo pyrimidine Sulfonamide, it is a typical acetoacetatesynthase inhibitors. It causes the plants stopping growing by inhibiting thesynthesis of branched-chain amino acids to make protein synthesis blocked. Itcan be used to treat soil, stems and leaves with long residual period and
Name of product
Insoluble in acetone (%)
Acidity (H2SO4, %)
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 20MT per week Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India