98% Bifenazate TC
Product Code : 14
Brand Name : AVANSAGRO
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- Biological Pesticide
- Chemical Name
- Release Type
- Physical State
- Grade : Tech grade
- Formulation : 90%TC 95%TC 97%TC 43%SC 240g/l SC 480g/lSC 2.5%EW
- State : Powder
- Classification: Acaricide, Biological Pesticide, Fungicide, Insecticide
Product Description: Bifenazate (CASNo.149877-41-8) is an acaricide.
Bifenazate Mode of action:
- Non-systemic acaricide with predominantly contact action and long residualaction.
- It will be workable to every life stage of mite, including ovicidal responseand capacity to knock down adult mite in 48~72 hours.Long duration of 14 days.
Control of phytophagous mites (both eggs and motile stages) on crops includingcitrus, tree fruits, vines, hops, nuts, vegetables, ornamentals, cotton and maize. Proposeduse rates are 0.25-0.75 kg/ha.
- Bifenazate is anovel selective foliar spraying acaricides.
- The mechanism for the mites is the central nervous system of a conduction aminobutyricacid (GABA) receptors.
- It is effective for various life stages of mites. It has ovicidal activity and knock down activity against adult mites (48 ~ 72h).
- It has long validity to 14 days.
- Low risk for parasitic wasps, predatory mites and lacewings.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash Advance (CA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 20 Kilograms mt Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India