Product Code : 08
Brand Name : Avansagro
- Insecticide, Rodenticide, Biological Pesticide, other
- CAS No
- 1415 - 93 - 6
- Dark Brown to Black
Humic Acid is one of the major components of humic substances which are dark brown and major constituents of soil organic matter humus that contributes to soil chemical and physical quality and are also precursors of some fossil fuels. We offer humic acid, which acts as a plants nutrients as it provids the required minerals and enzymes to the plants. The humic acid is available in liquid & granules form to use it as required. We have a large production capacity and have been supplying bulk orders efficiently.
CAS number 1415 - 93 - 6
Molecular formula C9H9NO6
Molar mass 227.1699981689
IT IS A NATURAL DERIVATIVE OF Humic acid. It provides all essential nutrients of organic manure
- It improves the uptake of micronutrients.
- It increases the size of seeds.
- It increases the root growth vigorously.
- It hastens the crop maturity.
- It helps the plant to light stress conditions.
- It stops the flower dropping.
Potassium humate, with natural minerals extracts.
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, Punjab, Rajasthan, East India, Delhi, , Central India, Gujarat, Odisha, North India, Kerala, Meghalaya, Sikkim, West India, Pondicherry, Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Arunachal Pradesh, Daman and Diu, Nagaland, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Manipur, Goa, Jammu and Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Mizoram, Uttarakhand, Karnataka, Tripura, Bihar, Chandigarh, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, South India, Haryana, West Bengal, Assam