Product Code : A-39
Brand Name : AVANSAGRO
- Insecticide, Rodenticide, Biological Pesticide, Fungicide, other
- Product Name
- CAS No
- white powder
Avansagro is named among the leading Exporters, Manufacturers, Importers, Suppliers & Traders of Agro Chemicals Products, Agro Chemical Fertilizer and Agricultural Fertilizer. We are one of the reliable companies in this domain and are into offering Abamectin Powder.
Features: Quality tested High effectiveness Accurate composition.
Abamectin 1.8%EC, 2%EC, 3.6%EC, 5%EC, 6.5%EC, 1.8%EW, 5%WG (WDG), 6%WG (WDG)
Abamectin(CAS No. 71751-41-2) is a Insecticide and acaricide with contact and stomach action. Has limited plant systemic activity, but exhibits translaminar movement.
Abamectinis used for controlling of motile stages of mites, leaf miners, suckers, Colorado beetles, etc. ornamentals, cotton, citrus fruit, pome fruit, nut crops, vegetables, potatoes, and other crops. Application rates are 5.6 to 28 g/ha for mite control, 11 to 22 g/ha for control of leaf miners. Also used for control of fire ants.
May be phytotoxic to pome fruit when mixed with captan.
Abamectin 1.8%EC, 2%EC, 3.6%EC 5%EC, 6.5% EC
Abamectin 1.8% EW
Abamectin 5%WG, 6%WG
Abamectin applicable crops
Ornamentals, cotton, citrus fruit, pome fruit, nuts, vegetable, potatoes.
- Supply Ability
- As Per Client Need Per Day
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Punjab, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, East India, Goa, Uttarakhand, Central India, South India, Pondicherry, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Uttar Pradesh, Sikkim, Nagaland, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Odisha, Telangana, North India, Assam, West India, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Lakshadweep, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh, , Mizoram, Bihar, Chandigarh, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Tripura, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Daman and Diu