Broad-spectrum,systemic fungicide. Inhibitor of mitochondrion, to restraint the respiration of the mitochondrion by the electronic transition between histohaematin b and C1.
Great effective to the resistant varieties of 14-Demethylation inhibitor, Benzamide,Carboxamides and benzimidazoles fungicides.
It has a better effect than Azoxystrobin and Trifloxystrobin because of its good systemic and fumigation action.
- Common name: Triflumizole
- Chemical Name: 1-[(1E)-1-[[4-chloro-2-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]imino]-2-propoxyethyl]-1H-imidazole
- Formula: C15H15ClF3N3O
- Molecular Weight: 345.7
- CAS No.: 99387-89-0
- Specification: 95%TC, 30%WP, 480SC
- Physical & Chemical Properties
- Appearance: Colorless crystals.
- Melting Point: 63o C.
- Vapour Pressure: 1.4MPa (25oC).
- Stability: Soluble in water 12.5g/L at 20oC
Agricultural Fungicide, protective and therapeutic effects, can prevent smut,powdery mildew and stripe disease as mixed wheat seeds.